Located in the Old Quad along Main Street between Davidson College Presbyterian Church and Cunningham Fine Arts Building. Parking is available along Main Street or in the Visual Arts Center lot off of Jackson Street.
Originally built as a dormitory in 1836 and one of the oldest buildings on campus, Oak Row has been a meeting room and academic department offices in the past and is used for classroom space and training.
- Visit the Davidson website.
- Get directions to this location.