Located in the Old Quad along Main Street between Davidson College Presbyterian Church and Cunningham Fine Arts Building. Parking is available along Main Street or in the Visual Arts Center lot off of Jackson Street. Originally the home to a debating society founded in 1837, Eu Hall still houses the original ceremonial meeting rooms for the society on top floor, faculty offices and the Vann Center for Ethics.
- Visit the Davidson website.
- Get directions to this location.